University of California - Davis
14 Top Party Schools in California
Freshman: UC Davis is one of a kind. Although Davis is not a busy or bustling college town, the campus is very diverse, safe, amazing, and eco-friendly. Students here are very dedicated to making the campus waste free! The quarter system and workload are both rationally challenging, but there is a myriad of professors/TAs and resources around campus that can benefit students at a flexible schedule. Regardless of your culture, religion, sexual orientation, or political beliefs, UC Davis is very accepting to everyone. There are a variety of clubs, student organizations, and extracurricular activities. Bike traffic does exist on campus, so students have to be extra careful before crossing streets, but above all this UC Davis is the place to be!
Read 4,145 Reviews
42% Acceptance Rate
$16,039 Net Price
1050-1330 SAT Range
San Diego State University Campus Life
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.237 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.443 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.259 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.307 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.
- If you don't partake, you're left out.
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.
- There if you need them but not overbearing.
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.
- The days when we don't have classes
- Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.
- Good parties are few and far between.
- It is whatever you want it to be
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.378 responses