List Of 12 Great Topic Ideas For Your Dissertation About Autism
There is a lot more information and interest in Autism than there has ever been in the past. Part of this is due to the sudden rise of the numbers of cases of diagnosed autism in children and adults over the past few years. Whichever topic idea you choose you will be able to find a considerable amount of supporting evidence.
- What evidence is available to determine whether the rise in autism is caused by environmental triggers? Environmental triggers include lead in paint; pollution; chemical additives to foods that cause sensitivity to certain foods.
- Research Stimming self-regulator for anxiety issues. Focus on how stimming is related to autism and that it is not the same as Tourette’s syndrome. What form does stimming take? How can the general public be educated about the benefits of stimming?
- Why is there is greater prevalence of autism in western society? Is this down to life styles or higher recognition of the signs and symptoms of the difficulty? How is autism dealt with in third world countries?
- What recent changes in diagnosis have caused the concern that Asperger's Syndrome no longer exists? Note when the changes occurred (which was very recently) and the history of when autism was first discovered as a condition.
- Autism is referred to as a spectrum. Define the spectrum. The range that is covered by the term autism is vast. What generally are the signs and symptoms of Autism? Can a child develop Autism or is he born with it?
- Autism and Mainstream Education. Should every child that is autistic be educated in a special school? What are the positives and negatives of this? How can an Autistic child adapt to mainstream education?
- Difference between Autistic Males and Autistic Females. There are different signs and symptoms for males as opposed to females with autism, to the point that many females are not diagnosed as early as males. Research.
- Autism in the workplace. Research the best way that people with autism can be properly supported in the workplace. What type of work would a person with Autism be best suited to?
- Prominent People in History who were probably Autistic. There are several great people in history who were very probably somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum. What skills did they bring to their jobs?
- Childhood Immunizations and Autism. Although there has been a great amount of speculation that childhood immunizations may have been a factor in the development of Autism it has been disproved yet there is concern that mercury is used for the injection.
- Educating Family Doctors. It has been noted that many family doctors do not know enough about Autism to enable then to efficiently support their autistic patients. What would be the best way to support family doctors?
- Autism and Mental health. Is there a higher incidence of mental health difficulties in people with autism? Why are talking therapies less effective for people with autism? What other therapies are appropriate?
Autism Dissertation Ideas: 25 Strong Topics To Consider
Autism dissertation and the topic selection concern:
Dissertation or the research work related to any discipline or subject can be very difficult no matter if it is engineering, science, medical, history, geography or arts etc. Then there is a subject by the name is autism, which requires students to do a lot of research to make it something big and understandable in their detailed work done in the term paper. The autism subject deals with a particular kind of a medical condition or a psychological disorder which is present in the people either from birth or from their early childhood days. In this medical condition, the person has difficulty in having proper communication and also in developing a relationship with the people they know or who are in their acquaintances. Further, the problem may also be in their language or in the related abstract concepts. The subject can be extremely stiff to write a term paper on due to a large number of associated difficulties. The main thing which must be considered in this situation and regarding this subject is to choose the right topic. If the topic is rightly selected, then only the things will get better and easier for the students during research.
The best topics to consider under the subject of autism:
The following is a list of the top 25 topics which are associated with the subject of autism:
- The usefulness of music therapy in autism.
- How autism can be medically treated?
- What are the side effects of medical treatment of autism?
- What is the best therapy for the treatment of autism?
- The notable signs of autism.
- What is your idea about autism rights movement?
- The best physical therapy for autism?
- The work done by the autism advocacy organization.
- The usefulness of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in autism.
- Neurodiversity and autism.
- What is thiomersal controversy?
- The different symptoms of autism?
- The behavior of people under autism.
- The growth of children suffering from autism.
- The sociability factor and autism.
- The myths about Autism spectrum disorder.
- Civil rights struggle of parents in autism.
- The role of teachers with autism students.
- The useful vaccines for autism.
- How to explore autism?
- The issue of autism in infants.
- Autism and theory of mind.
- The psychological perspective of autism.
- Relationship between ADHD and autism.
- Autism and the social stories.